A unique dolphin discovery experience, delight the hands-on and personal contact program with these wonderful and friendly marine mammals. Be part of an unforgettable interactive experience. The Dolphin Lodge is located on a floating sea pen in the ocean. These friendly mammals will amaze you with their intelligence, physical ability and gentleness. You’ll spend 40 minutes in our specially designed dolphin enclosure, where you’ll have the chance to experience the thrill of up-close and personal contact through petting, hugging, kissing and playing with a dolphin! The close contact sessions are probably one of the best experiences you will ever have.
Booking and Location
- Due to the seasonal nature of our operation we have heavy demand for our tours throughout the busy the high season months – June to September – it is essential to plan well ahead and book well in advance if you want to book.
- Location of the Dolphin Experience is in a floating sea pen off the coast near Sanur – with a depth of 12 meters.
- It takes 5 minutes by boat to get to our sea pen.
Dolphin Experience Rates (Per Person)
|Child (age 4-12)||US$ 69|
Dolphin Watching (not going in the water)
|Child (age 4-12)
Price includes complimentary return transfer
- Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur. Other areas could incur an extra transfer fee.
- Transfers are based on 2 pax – there will be a surcharge for single bookings.
- Free soft drinks at our reception Lodge.
- Adults and children with history of epilepsy or similar illnesses, women who are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant are prohibited in the water with the dolphins for safety reasons. Children must be accompanied by an adult for the interaction program small children must be held a life jacket will be supplied. For accompanying adults or children who wish to look/photo/tag along the rate is 50% of the Price above – Children must always be accompanied by an adult in the interactive program.
- There are 3 (three) scheduled times a day with the Dolphins
- Morning (Pick up time 09:00 – 09:15)
- Midday (Pick up time 12:30 – 12.45)
- Afternoon (Pick up time 15:00 – 15:15)
- Private sessions are also available
- Payments can be made in Rupiah – US DOLLARS – Australian DOLLARS or Euro and by Credit Card
- Please be advised that Credit card payments are calculated with a higher exchange / fee
General Information and Rules
- You will be in the ocean pool approx. 40 minutes for the dolphin experience.
- Please do not wear sharp rings or have sun lotion on your hands, as this could harm the Dolphins.
- The instructor reserves the right to expel anyone from the pool, who they consider to be disruptive to the mammals
- Dolphin Lodge Bali tour operates in the open ocean and are subject to the elements weather permitting. Depending on the weather conditions of the day, sea conditions can result in clients becoming seasick while out at sea. Cancellations of tours can occur with very little warning.
- Dolphin Lodge Bali operates daily with three sessions. Each duration approximately three to three and a half hours (from Pick Up to drop off) and a guided commentary is given throughout the tour.
- Dolphin Lodge Bali restricts the number of dolphin swimmers allowed in the water with one dolphin.
- Dolphin watching does not have the same capacity restrictions as interacting and is not under the same demands as dolphin interacting.
- Things to bring on the tour are a swimsuit and towel (if swimming), gear bag, change of clothing and camera.
- A locker is supplied for the storage of your belongings.